13 March 2018
W160, Williams Building, Middlesex University, The Burroughs, London, NW4 4BT
Boost your employability with key tips and advice from top industry coaching and mentoring experts
This interactive workshop will cover:
- Be confident in entering the room and in taking charge of the interview space
- Be confident in answering the initial questions
- Practice telling engaging brief stories that offer evidence to support the claims you make for your skills
- Make the most of your experience to date
- Highlight information relevant to the job you are applying for
- Get the basics right in spelling and grammar
Direct advice from Industry experts:
- Get first hand insight into what industry looks for in new graduates
- Receive one-to-one sessions with our industry experts
- Learn what is the world of work really like
This is a unique opportunity to really nail your CV and interview skills and to gain advice and guidance from our industry experts as well as the MDXworks team.
PLEASE BRING YOUR CURRENT CV.
Refreshments will be available!
Students interested in this event can sign up below, or alternatively sign up on the day at the MDXWorks stall in the Quad, during the Student Success Festival.