19 February 2018
The 19th to 25th February is the annual Student Volunteering Week across the UK and Middlesex University will be hosting its Student Volunteer Fair on the 19th and 22nd February 2018
Volunteering is a fantastic way to try something new whilst making new friends, as well as, boosting you CV by giving something back to your community.
At this event, you will be able to:
- learn more about the charities and volunteer opportunities from across North London.
- level up your CV with Drop-in service from MDXWorks.
- get active at our ‘green gym’ on MDXSU allotment.
- help raise and give to MDXSU chosen charity ‘Student Minds’.
- chat to POW! Media about your University experiences and more.
The event will take place at the Quad on the following dates and times:
- Monday 19th February 11am – 3pm
- Thursday 22nd February 11am - 3pm
For more information, contact Pete Offord or Amanda Chetwynd-Cowieson