Middlesex University Graduates: 100% employable.....100% employed
Middlesex University has an ambitious vision to ensure that all of our graduates are employable and able to secure a job when they leave University. To achieve this we have created a supportive, employer focused Employability Service to help you:
- Plan a route into employment
- Gain the skills and experience needed to be successful in the work place
- Secure a job in time for graduation
This support is available while you study and also after you graduate (for life).
Our services have been designed with one thing in mind: to give you a head start in the job market:
MDX Employability Support offers:
- 1:1 employment and enterprise support with any aspect of the job search and selection process - from application to interview - as well as with setting-up, starting and growing a business or becoming self-employed.
- Online skills and self-assessments with follow-up employability support tailored to enable you to fill any skills gap you might have.
- Bespoke employability support for you as a final year student to help you secure a job in time for graduation.
- Support to help you secure a placement, internship or volunteering opportunity either in the UK or abroad.
MDX Employability Support - available Monday to Friday from 10.00am to 6.00pm
T: 01707 398293