myUniHub is your personalised password-protected area on the student website where you can access important information such as your student record, programmes and module materials, academic progress, Middlesex emails and much more.
The following guides and links are available to help you use myUniHub and to troubleshoot any problems that you may have.
- Video Tour - See a video on myUniHub including how to undertake basic tasks on the site (Coming soon).
- myUniHub User Guide - A digital brochure that shows the pages available in myUniHub and how to undertake basic tasks on the site.
- FAQs - See our FAQ database for information on a specific query.
- Glossary of Terms - An explanation of the main terms used in myUniHub.
- A to Z for terms
Please note: myUniHub is unavailable for an hour every night between midnight and 1am (GMT) for maintenance.
'How to' Videos
- Login and logout of myUniHub
- Enrol / re-enrol
- Pay your fees
- Access your University e-mails
- Access your timetable
- Access online learning materials and electronic resources
Contact UniHelp for assistance.