Now you can ask those burning questions for the VC of Middlesex University, Tim Blackman, at a Facebook Live Event on 19 March
Your Vice President, Raquel Marques often meets with Tim Blackman to discuss issues you face at MDX. At this event, she will be challenging the Vice Chancellor to answer your questions LIVE on Facebook from 2.30pm on Monday 19 March. You can join Raquel in this meeting and ask your own questions too!
Watch and comment LIVE - but also submit your questions by dropping a comment to this Facebook post or emailing Raquel (email@example.com) by 6pm Friday 14 March.
You can ask about:
- Employability - e.g. placement, graduate opportunities, support
- Accommodation - e.g. housing, availability of halls, safety, facilities
- Student wellbeing - e.g. mental health, counselling services, disabilities, sexual harassment, security
- Academics - e.g. timetable, assessment, feedback loops, deadlines.
- Facilities - e.g. library, sports venue, Allianz Park
Read more about this forthcoming meeting from Raquel on MDXSU.