If you have been organised this year, you probably already have your Christmas tree, decorations up and presents bought and wrapped. Even if you have, you can still be green throughout Christmas and beyond.
How to Have a 'Green' Christmas
1. Buy Less. Buy practically and think through your gifting. This can save money.
2. Buy Smart: Think 'Green' Look for Locally Made Gifts.
3. Lower your impact of Holiday Lighting.
5. Make Homemade Cards or send Ecards – it’s the 21st century
6. Find Alternatives to Wrapping Paper.
Remember most things can be recycled. Reduce your contribution to landfill today.