Join in our Row Britannia Challenge
Every University in the country will look to take part in the Row Britannia Challenge, a sector-wide, inclusive challenge to raise awareness and funds for student mental health throughout the UK. The challenge is an 8 week challenge running from 16 Jan - 13 March 2020. We have until then to reach our target!
How to take part
1. Take part as an individual and set your own targets to help us reach our goal of 2020 miles.
2. Take part in the organised Individual challenges:
- Bronze Challenge: 80km in total. (over the 8 weeks, equates to 2km per day/ 5 days a week)
- Silver Challenge: 140km in total. (over the 8 weeks, equates to 3.5km per day/ 5 days a week)
- Gold Challenge: 200km in total. (over the 8 weeks, equates to 5km per day/ 5 days a week)
3. Team Challenge
In a Team of 5, row a total of 400km. (over the 8 weeks, equates to 2km per day each/ 5 days a week)
4. Join in our 24 hour Row-A-Thon on 5-6 March 2020 on campus!
Register at The Fitness Pod reception: all participants get free access to The Fitness Pod rowers (You don't have to be a member to take part) and get a free t-shirt .
Don't forget to raise some funds for Sport Relief on our JustGiving page if you want to be in with a chance of winning those 6 Nations tickets