18 October 2018
Middlesex University, Town Hall Committee Room 3, NW4 4BT
Do you want to spend a day with an organisation that consistently ranks in the top 5 of The Times’ Top 100 graduate employers?
Then join the MDXworks Careers & Employability Service for ‘A day with the Civil Service Fast Stream’!
Joining us on-campus, as a part of a series of engagements with Middlesex University, their staff will be here to:
- Talk you through the Fast Stream, currently No.2 in The Times Top 100 Graduate Employers (2017)
- Advise you on the application process, including hints and tips to maximise your chances
- Test your current application potential via an interactive skills session
- Share their experience of working in various government departments through ‘speed networking’
- Answer any questions about the Civil Service Fast Stream that you may have
The Fast Stream scheme is recognised as one of the best graduate schemes in the country and they are committed to recruiting people from a range of different backgrounds, with programmes that have won multiple awards for diversity and inclusivity.
Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity, book your place today!