25 September 2018
The Scholars' Courtyard, The Paddock
Discover opportunities to improve and sustain your wellbeing whilst studying at Middlesex
From free smoothies, meditation and mindfulness sessions to Tai Chi, Zumba and massages, this is an event you don't want to miss out on.
All are welcome.
The event will also include:
- Small stage demos including yoga, thai chi and Zumba
- Small stage talks on sports, health matters and more
- A parent/child friendly area, including activities such as face-painting
- Mindfulness activities – including mindful colouring and meditation
- Bhangra dancing – demo and interactice
- A smoothie making cycle
- Rikshaw rides
- Free wheelers cycle tours
- Interactive sports tasters and activities
- Parachute exercises
- Belly dancing
- Nutrition advice
- Head and shoulder massage
- Bouncy castle
- Multi faith information
- External agents providing information and small talks – Wellbeing Hub, Healthwatch Barnet, Papyrus and more
Please be advised that some events are subject to weather conditions and may not happen on the day.