Ways to provide feedback | UniHub
Saved pages

    Close window

    myUniHub MDXSU
    Section navigation

    Ways to provide feedback

    Your Middlesex, Your Voice

    There are many different ways to provide feedback on your experience at Middlesex


    • Module Feedback – Most students, at different stages in their programme, will be asked to complete a survey for each of their modules
    • UK Engagement Survey – This provides an independent anonymised way for first and second year undergraduate students to feedback your experience
    • Postgraduate Taught Experience Survey For taught postgraduate students to share their learning and teaching experience (opened in March).
    • Postgraduate Research Experience Survey – For research postgraduate students to share their learning and supervision experience (opened in March).
    • The National Student Survey (NSS) – The NSS gives us independent anonymised data of finalist undergraduates’ experience throughout their time at Middlesex University
    • Facilities and support services – To ensure that we are delivering the best for students, we will ask students to take part in surveys about our support services

    Talking to a student representative

    At the start of each academic year, all students will elect a Student Voice Leader to represent their year of their course. These elected student representatives will then attend Programme Voice Groups. It’s important to raise any issues or feedback that you have with your Student Voice Leader, so that they can accurately represent your views to academic staff.

    You can also provide feedback to the full-time officers of the Students’ Union through their online Ideas for Change feature.

    Wonder what we do your feedback? Find out how we use this to improve your experience and your University in the Your Impact section.

    Raising an issue

    Providing feedback (both positive or constructive) is important for the University to be able to improve, however you might have an individual issue that you need to raise. In these instances you can contact UniHelp or follow our student complaint and grievance procedures.

    In this section

    Back to top

    We use Cookies

    View our Privacy and Cookie policy