Your role is to:
- Increase students’ engagement with their programme.
- Help students develop the skills to make them effective independent learners.
- Help students improve their grades and reduce drop-outs.
- Model effective study skills for students.
- Help students gain a better understanding of the course content.
- Help students discuss ideas to find their own solutions to questions and problems.
How to get paid:
- Submit your timesheets on https://www.unitemps.com/ on a weekly basis. You will need to sign in using the email you provided when registering to Unitemps (This may not be your student email.)
- Submit your reflections on Mahara for each month you work. 200-400 words.
- Remember to select the appropriate assignment (in class or out of class) when completing your Unitemps timesheet
What previous SLAs have said about their experience?
For further enquiries email SLA@mdx.ac.uk, or visit the PAL office 10am-12pm Monday-Friday at HL201, Learning Support Zone @ Hendon Public Library.