Letters & forms | UniHub
Saved pages

    Close window

    myUniHub MDXSU

    Letters & forms


    Accidents Form - It's essential all students report accidents resulting in injury.

    Authorised Absence - Students with valid reason for absence can apply for an authorised absence by filling in this form.


    Bank details request form - If you are a student and expecting a payment from the University.


    CAS Request Form - For current students who want to apply for a CAS number to extend their Tier 4 visa or switch onto the Tier 4 immigration category

    Change Form - For students wishing to make a Change/s of Module/s, Change of Mode of Study or Change of Programme

    Complaint form -  This guidance and form focuses on how to make and resolve complaints and simplifies the more formal University's regulations

    Consent form -  For students to give permission for the International Student Advice Team to contact the Home Office on their behalf.

    Coursework cover sheet - The coversheet to hand in coursework to UniHelp.

    Council Tax letter – Full-time student only who are in private accommodation will need this letter if they wish to apply for Council Tax exemption.


    David Tresman Caminer Postgraduate Scholarship - £5,000 postgraduate scholarship is available to one UK postgraduate student each year, who has demonstrated exceptional academic potential.


    Extenuating Circumstances Form - if you need to notify the University of any reasons why you cannot meet your assessment deadlines.


    MSc Health Psychology Scholarship - £3,000 scholarship available to students applying for entry to MSc Health Psychology as a full-time student for September 2012


    Made up time sheet - For student nurses and midwives if they have to make up time on their placement due to sickness or absence


    Nurses and 2016 NHS Travel Claim Form and 2017 NHS Travel Claim Form - If you are in receipt of an NHS bursary you may be eligible to claim reimbursement for travel expenses to practise placements and lectures that are not held at your base.


    Progression Enquiry Form

    Every year the Programme Progression Boards (PPB) meet to decide whether you have passed sufficient credits to continue on your chosen programme of study. Progression decisions are published via MyUnihub. You can check publication of progression decisions dates via the academic calendar.

    If you wish to discuss your progression with a member of the Progression & Support team please complete this Progression Enquiry Form


    Residential Category Assessment Form - You must make sure that your Residential Category is agreed before enrolling as this impacts on the fees that you are charged. This form must only be used if you later believe there may have been an error in the original assessment.


    Status letter with confirmation of address - students opening bank accounts will need this letter. International students must ensure that their home address is registered on the university database before ordering this letter. This can be done through My Personal Information portlet in myUniHub.

    Student Refund Request Form - If you need to be refunded for reasons such as temporarily leave or withdrawal.


    UniHelp Letter Request – Students requesting non-standard letters at Unihelp, e.g: for employment or confirmation of previous study


    Work Based Learning Scholarship - Work Based Learning Scholarships are open to those from the UK/EU who are working in the UK voluntary and community sector (including organisations with registered charitable status) and who apply for a Masters degree in work based studies or a doctorate (DProf)

    In this section

    Back to top