Logo close icon
COVID-19 – Latest MDX updates and FAQs
myUniHub MDXSU

Pre-sessional students

Open a UK Bank Account

We recommend that you open a UK bank account as you will need to show evidence of funds to the UK Visa and Immigration when applying for your new visa. See the UniHub page about opening an account.

Prepare for the end of your Course

You will be sent your CAS, (Confirmation of Studies) by email from the Student Visa Compliance Team.  This will be emailed to your private email address after your results.  You will also receive a Certificate at the end of the course, which you need to include in your visa application.

It is your responsibility to check that all the details stated on the CAS are accurate before apply for your Student route visa.

In this section

Back to top