This is your chance to win £20k and expert support and advice from City Hall to bring your smart idea to life and be crowned the 2018 Mayor's Entrepreneur. Current students or recent graduate of Middlesex University now stands a chance to register and compete with other students from universities or colleges around London.
Benefits of participating includes a chance to:
- improve your business skills and future employability
- get free mentoring and workshops from business experts
- network with judges, stakeholders, and other entrepreneurial students
- pitch your ideas Dragon Den's style at City Hall
- win £20,000 start-up funding to bring your idea to life
This year all finalists will receive mentoring from industry experts to help develop their businesses.
To celebrate the 100th anniversary of women getting the vote there are an additional 10 mentoring slots of women applying to the competition this year.
Find out how to submit your idea or apply online.
Please note that the deadline for the submission of ideas is Sunday, 18th February 2018 at midnight.