Certificates are not given out at the ceremonies but are produced and posted out to the home address you have registered on Unihub up to two months after the date of your award.
The Alumni Association is here to support you after you graduate so make sure you activate your myAlumniHub account, so you can take advantage of the benefits and services available.
As a Middlesex University graduate, you're joining an international community of over 150,000 alumni, ready to connect with you and share their experiences.
The Alumni Relations Team are also here to make sure that you're kept up to date with the latest university, student and alumni news.
We love to hear about what our graduates get up to after they leave Middlesex and help you share your news and successes with other alumni, so please do keep in touch using our contact details below, or connect with us online:
Like us on Facebook
Join our dedicated Middlesex University Alumni LinkedIn Group
Follow us on Twitter
Sign up to MyAlumniHub
Register with MDXBusinessConnect (Business School only)
We also provide access to a growing range of benefits that are available exclusively to our alumni, including:
- Employability support for life;
- The opportunity to use our alumni connection and networking services, which include an online directory enabling you to search for friends or other alumni;
- Numerous alumni discounts including bursaries and scholarships for a large proportion of postgraduate courses, discounts on our summer school and short courses, a 10% discount on Fitness Pod gym membership and a free taster lesson with one of our Real Tennis Club professionals;
- Invites to a range of Middlesex events and seminars;
- Access to the Sheppard Library*;
- Admission to MDX House and free hire of the venue for public events*;
- Complimentary guest WiFi when you're on campus;
- A Middlesex University email address for one year after graduation;
- Help organising reunions if you want to network with other alumni in your country or city;
- Regular e-bulletins and publications updating you on university developments, as well as the latest news about our current students and alumni.
Alumni Membership cards
While you automatically become a member of the Alumni Association after you graduate, to take advantage of the full range of benefits on offer you will need to spend a couple of minutes activating your Alumni Association account online through myAlumniHub.
Certain 'on campus' alumni benefits, such as access to MDX House and Sheppard Library, require an official Alumni Association card. If you would like to visit the Hendon campus and take advantage of these facilities please fill out the Alumni Card Application Form and email it to our Alumni Relations Team, along with a digital passport-style photograph which will be printed on your card.
We recommend that you activate your alumni account before you leave Middlesex so that you can begin to make the most of our Alumni Association, as soon as you stop studying here.
If you are unable to activate your account before you graduate, our Alumni Relations Team will be on hand at your graduation ceremony to register your details and answer any questions you may have.
myAlumniHub can also be used at any stage once you leave to update your contact details in the event you move, change email address or phone number. This will help ensure you don't miss out on any new benefits, events or news.
Alumni Association contact details
If you have any questions about your Alumni Association membership, your alumni card, or ways in which your Alumni Association can help, please don't hesitate to email your Alumni Relations Team or call them on +44 (0) 208 411 4973+44 (0) 208 411 4973.
* Access will only be granted to Alumni Membership Card holders
Middlesex graduates are entitled to use the Employability Service for life and so, if you need help at any time to improve your employability skills, review your employment goals or get a job then please contact MDXworks::
T: 01707 398293
You can also login to our Employability Portal - www.mdxworks.com - which is packed full of resources, templates, self-assessments and guides to help you identify and develop skills that employers look for. You'll also find thousands of job vacancies including those sourced specifically for Middlesex students and graduates.
Our vision - Middlesex University Graduates: 100% employable.....100% employed