All bookings for the 2023 graduation ceremonies have now closed.
If you did not book by the deadline you are still welcome to attend a ceremony where we have tickets available as shown in the table below:
|Ceremony Date and Time||Student Tickets||Guest Tickets|
|Monday 26th, 1.20pm||94||325|
|Monday 26th , 4.20pm||68||278|
|Tuesday 27th, 10.20am||61||332|
|Tuesday 27th , 1.20pm||120||447|
|Tuesday 27th, 4.20pm||105||363|
|Wednesday 28th, 10.20am||177||496|
|Wednesday 28th, 1.20pm||59||129|
|Wednesday 28th, 4.20pm||51||204|
|Thursday 29th, 10.20am||FULL||192|
|Thursday 29th, 1.20pm||25||164|
|Thursday 29th, 4.20pm||FULL||FULL|
|Friday 30th, 10.20am||56||191|
|Friday 30th , 1.20pm||43||128|
- On the day of your chosen ceremony please come to the Helpdesk in the Grove Atrium when doors open for your published ceremony. This is 8.30 for the 10.20am ceremony, 11am for the 1.30pm ceremony and 2pm for the 4.20pm ceremony. Do not arrive any earlier as you will be turned away and asked to come back at the correct time. Let the staff there know you haven’t booked to attend and they will be able to allocate you a seat, provide you with your name card and sell you guest tickets where available. DO NOT queue in the A-Z queues as this is for students who pre-booked.
- Guest tickets are sold on a first come first served basis at your ceremony. We do not reserve tickets for any students. Guests without a ticket can watch via the video link in the lecture theatres which is free of charge. All guests can attend for photos and the reception. We are a cashless university and do not accept Amex cards.
- Gowns can be hired on the day of your ceremony from RG08 in the Ritterman Building. Gowns are approximately £50 but may be slightly more or less depending on your qualification.
- Photos can be booked on the day of your ceremony in the Vine building.
- Please read out terms and conditions carefully so you are aware of the rules around child and latecomers. Children aged 6 and over need their own ticket to enter the ceremony. Children aged 5 and under will need to watch from the lecture theatres. We do not allow the sitting of children on laps. If you or your guests are late you will not be permitted to enter the ceremony.
- If you or your guest have a disability please let us know so that we can accommodate you.
- Please make sure you clear all tuition fee debts as you will not be able to attend if these are outstanding.