We have a professional and caring team of staff at Middlesex who can provide assistance whether you're looking for a room in university halls of residence or a place in local private rented accommodation.
- The average cost per week of a room in halls is £138 - £175 per week
- The majority of students in halls are on a 40-week contract. A few have a 50-week contract
- All rooms offer Internet access
- No one has to share a room and there are no curfews
- Security officers are on site from 5pm to 9am Monday to Friday and all weekend
- All the halls have a launderette
- The average cost per week of a room in private rented accommodation is £115 to £160
- There are plenty of places to rent local to our campuses
- Most accommodation is for single students - partners and children may be considered
- Contracts vary between a few weeks to 12 months
- Internet access is available at a number of properties
- The average cost per week of a room in halls is £130 to £349
- Contracts vary according to the hall
- Internet access is available at most halls
- Some halls have multiple occupancy room
- There are plenty of halls within a commutable distance to our campuses
Please note: From Wednesday 1 July 2015, the University is closing its cash office and will no longer accept cash as a method of payment. At the same time, our Credit Control Service (previously located in the Fenella building) will be moving to the Library and be based alongside the UniHelp team. Please note, that MDXSU and food outlets such as Circle café and MDX House will continue to accept cash.
As a result of the University going 'cashless', alternative ways to pay have been introduced to give you more flexible options:
- A new system has been created allowing you to pay your tuition and accommodation fees online.
- Automated telephone payments will be introduced from July, which will allow you to pay fees and outstanding charges over the phone.
- You can pay using a debit or credit card at the new UniHelp credit control counter.
- The University's online store has been enhanced to take payment for conferences and short courses, in addition to other University products such as lost student ID's.
For more information on this important change and how it will affect your payment options, please read the full article here.