Logo close icon
myUniHub MDXSU

Useful forms


Alumni card request form - Apply for an alumni membership card to give you continued access to our employability service, our library and gym, as well as exclusive invites to industry networking events.

Ask a librarian - Use our online enquiry service to submit any questions to our librarians about using our library resources.


Bank details request form - Please complete this form if you are a student and expecting a payment from the University and need to advise us of your bank account details

Book an appointment / support session with a Business Librarian - Use our Business Librarian support sessions to make the most of the library resources for your assignments and for help with citing and referencing.


CAS Request Form - If you are a current student and want to apply for a CAS number to extend your Student route visa or switch onto the Student route immigration category. Please complete this form and attach a scanned copy of your current visa and ID page.

Change of study form - Complete this form if you wish to request Change/s of Module/s, Change of Mode of Study, Change of Programme or temporary withdrawal from your course.

Complaint form -  This guidance and form focuses on how to make and resolve complaints and simplifies the more formal University's regulations

Consent form -  Please give us permission if you are an International Student and would like the International Student Advice Team to contact the Home Office on your behalf.

Coursework cover sheet - Please visit UniHelp in the Sheppard Library to complete the coursework coversheet and attach to your coursework before handing in at the UniHelp desk.

Council Tax letter – Please visit the My Admin and Finances page on myUniHub, and under Letters and Forms, request a Council Tax letter/Certificate.  See here for full information.

Counselling & Mental Health - If you're feeling low or unable to cope with university or other pressures please complete the self referral form to access our confidential counselling service.


Disabled student parking permit application -  If you are an enrolled student and not a blue badge holder and are requesting to be allowed on site parking due to medical reasons please complete this form. You will need to arrange an interview with the disability support service and provide medical evidence to support your application.


Extenuating Circumstances Form - Where appropriate, you can request a short extension or a deferral of assessment to the next assessment period, or your circumstances can be taken into account by the Assessment Board when making its progression/finalist decision.


Kortext - If you have issues relating to the personal eTextbook scheme please submit your enquiry to Kortext


Letter Request – For students who need to request non-standard letters at UniHelp, for example, for CAS end date, current progression status for employment or confirmation of previous study.


Nurses Continuing UG and PG students Pre -2017 - If you are in receipt of an NHS bursary, you may be eligible to claim reimbursement for travel expenses to practise placements and lectures that are not held at your base. Before you can make your first claim you need to register for the scheme and provide your bank account details. Claim forms must be completed for each calendar month, and must be submitted to Financial Services by the 15th of the month for payment into your bank account on the 24th of each month.

- Nurses Travel Claim Registration Form

Nurses Continuing UG and PG students Post -2017 - Students will need to complete the relevant NHS Travel claim form, which is obtained from the NHS website and should include all the relevant evidence.  This will be checked by the Student Fees and Finance department and if correct forwarded to the NHS for payment.

Travel and dual accommodation
Bursary forms

Nurses - Made up time sheet - All nurses and midwives are required to meet the NMC requirements for progression and registration. Please complete the form to detail any 'Made Up' time on placement.

Nursery Application Form - Both staff and students can apply for a nursery spaces by completing the application form. Places are allocated on a first come, first served basis.


Optional module registration form - Full-time undergraduate students that are required to select optional modules should complete the online module registration form. 

Overseas Campus Transfer Form -  If your course is offered in one or more of our overseas campuses and you would like to study abroad please complete the form.

Oyster Card -  If you're 18 or over, a student and living in a London borough, you can get discounted travel with an Oyster photocard.


Every year Programme Assessment Boards (PAB) meet to decide whether you have passed sufficient credits to continue on your chosen programme of study. Your module grades and academic standing (this is your progression decision) will be published via MyUnihub. You can check the dates results are published by visiting the academic calendar.

If you wish to discuss your academic standing with a member of the Progression & Support team please complete this Progression Enquiry Form

Student Parking Application form - For students who require special consideration for parking on campus, please note you will be required to provide evidence to support your application.


RCP Student Guide - How to register your payment card for recurring payments.

Refund Request form -  Please use this form to apply for a refund on tuition fees, accommodation and sundry fees. Refund forms must be submitted via UniHelp.

Residential Category Assessment Form - You must make sure that your Residential Category is agreed before enrolling as this impacts on the fees that you are charged. This form must only be used if you later believe there may have been an error in the original assessment.

Return to Study Form - please use this form if you have interrupted your studies and need to confirm your academic intentions.



Status letter with confirmation of address - students opening bank accounts will need this - to request the letter, please visit the My Admin and Finances page on myUniHub, and you will find the Status letter under Letters and Forms. International students must ensure that their home address is registered on the university database before ordering this letter. This can be done through My Personal Information portlet in myUniHub.

Student Exchange Registration of Interest - Middlesex University offers one of the most comprehensive exchange programmes in the UK. You can go on exchange on most of our degree programmes – from jazz to nursing, politics to business - and we have over 100 different exchange partners to choose from within the European Union and the rest of the world.

Student Nurse travel registration form -  If you are in receipt of an NHS bursary you may be eligible to claim reimbursement for travel expenses to practise placements and lectures that are not held at your base.


Request to Withdraw form (HENDON STUDENTS ONLY) - Please complete this form if you are a Hendon student considering a permanent withdrawal from Middlesex University.

Request to Take a Temporary Break in Studies form (HENDON STUDENTS ONLY)

Request to Permanently Withdraw form (ALL OTHER CAMPUSES) - Please complete this form if you are considering a permanent withdrawal from Middlesex University.

Request to Temporarily Withdraw form (ALL OTHER CAMPUSES) - Please complete this form if you are considering a temporary withdrawal from Middlesex University

In this section

Back to top