Logo close icon
COVID-19 – Latest MDX updates and FAQs
myUniHub MDXSU

Changes to your study

Are you considering making changes to your study?

Here at Middlesex we understand that our students may experience a change in their personal circumstances at some point during their student journey.  We recognise that this can be a challenging time for you and we have a team of expert professional staff on hand to advise and support you in navigating this period in your life and the impact it may be having on your studies.

Should your circumstances change while you are at university there are a number of options that may be available to you.  For example you may be considering one of the following:

If you are considering asking for time out from studies or leaving the University, please click on the links below.
These links will take you to a login page for myUniHub. Once you have logged in, you will find the form you require in the My Admin and Finance section under the heading Letters and Forms.

In the first instance, we encourage you to meet with your Personal Tutor or Programme Leader/Supervisor, (see your key contacts via your myUnihub) as sound academic advice may assist you in your decision making.  They may also refer you to professional services who may be better placed to advise and support you during a period of change.

If, after you have consulted with academic and/or professional service staff, you still wish to discuss a possible change to your study you should complete a ‘changes to your study’ form and a member of the Progression and Support Team will be in touch to talk through your options as soon as possible.

Making a change to your studies, whether temporary or permanent, will have implications for you to consider, including financial and/or visa implications. To understand these implications further, please read the following information pages:

International Students

If you are an international student, please note that making a change to your study may impact the status of your Student route Visa. We suggest that you contact our International Student Advice Team for information, advice and support.

In this section

Back to top