Registering for health service | UniHub
Saved pages

    Close window

    myUniHub MDXSU
    Section navigation

    Registering for health service

    It's better if you register for a doctor straight away rather than wait until you need to see one. If you live in halls, it's handier for you if you register with our link doctors:

    * Hendon - Ravenscroft Medical Centre 0208 455 2477 / 9530
    * Ivy Hall - Greenfield Practice 0208 450 5454
    * Wood Green - Morum House 0208 888 3747

    But, you can register with any local doctor. The NHS website explains how to register and how you can find a doctor as well as hospitals, emergency treatment, pharmacies, dentists and opticians.
    If you're an international student please note that you can only register with a NHS doctor if you are enrolled on a full-time course that lasts for more than six months. If your country does not offer reciprocated treatment with the UK, you should take out insurance.

    Once you have registered with a doctor, you can be treated by a dentist. Make sure you complete a HC1 form and check that the dentist offers NHS treatment as private treatment is more expensive.

    In this section

    Back to top

    We use Cookies

    View our Privacy and Cookie policy


    myUniHub MDXSU