Logo close icon
myUniHub MDXSU

Other sources of advice

Student Welfare Advice Team

This provides information and advice on a wide range of practical matters, including problems between owners and tenants. Advisors are available at each campus.

  • Hendon - 020 8411 6527 / 020 8411 6482 / 020 8411 6589

See: Student Welfare Advice Team

Local Authority Housing Advice Centres

Many local authorities run housing advice centres. They also offer advice on a number of housing matters and often help those in need. Some authorities make special provision for homeless single young people and childless couples. Housing advice centres also give advice on any problems arising after finding accommodation such as tenancy agreements, difficulties in getting repairs carried out and landlord/tenant disputes.

See: Barnet Hub Citizens Advice Bureau - 0300 456 8365

In this section

Back to top