Student Writer Denise shares some relatable dissertation writing feels.
A dissertation deadline is not what a final year student needs right now, especially in the midst of study and assignment all-nighters.
With the dissertation deadline season in full-swing (and as a student who is commemorating the first year since my undergrad dissertation deadline) I thought of sharing the top dissertation feels.
Whether you’re still in the preliminary stages of compiling your dissertation, you just handed it in (AMEN) or you’re in a current race against time with a deadline that’s literally chasing you, this article is sure to feel relatable.
After all, sharing is caring, right?
1. Waiting to get all the clearance from some zillion boards so you can start your research.
2. Compiling a Literature Review.
3. That awkwardness when you’re meeting a stranger taking part in your study.
4. Transcriptions. I’ll just stop there.
(Cannot help all the Ron Weasley gifs. His reactions are literally us.)
6. ...And the cravings are too real.
7. Turning to your (very, VERY patient) coursemates for help.
8. It’s the last 24 hours before the deadline, and still no word from your tutor... (any FRIENDS fanatic will definitely relate to this gif)
9. The overly intense experience of printing your dissertation….
10. … And that feeling when you proudly hand it in.
11. Walking out of the department office post hand-in.
I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate all those students who have successfully submitted their dissertations!
To those who have yet to submit theirs…